WORTH OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship awardees will receive a monthly stipend of GHC 500. The amount will be deposited into their PPS scholarship bank account and will only be accessible to awardees after successful completion of their programme of study for university tuition fees accessible by parents or guardian.
- The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation (if a boarder), feeding and other academic expenses.
- The duration of the scholarship is for three (3) years.
- Applicants must be exceedingly brilliant junior high school graduates.
- Applicants must be of good standing with no adverse disciplinary action against them from their previous schools.
- Applicants with interest in studying General Science at Preset Pacesetters SHS are preferred. However, applicants interested in other programmes of study will be considered.
- All awards are tentative subject to the final verification of academic records.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Awardees will be assessed every term to ascertain their academic standards.
- The scholarship will be withdrawn if student fails to meet required academic standards termly.
- Scholarship will be withdrawn if student does not comply with school rules and regulations.
- Scholarship will be withdrawn if student is found to be truant or absent from school without prior permission.