Preset swimming club is a competitive swimming club with the purpose and commitment to:
- advance the sport of swimming
- create and maintain an enjoyable and productive swimming environment.
- provide swimmers with the highest quality coaching.
To involve students in a form of exercise aside academic work, through water for recreation, sport, exercise or survival.
We believe swimming prepares students with the lessons needed to succeed in life. Our aim if for each swimmer to:
- improve technical skills
- inspire passion
- provide a safe space
- making swimming fun
- Keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body.
- Builds endurance, muscles strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs.
- Tones, muscles and build strength
- Provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming
- Improving coordination, balance and pasture.
Our students are taught the rules of competitive swimming. Four styles contested at swimming meets:
- butterfly and many more
JOIN US EVERY TUESDAY
3:30 - 5:00 PM
Powered by Froala Editor