To provide whole person-centered care and services, illness prevention and health promotion, co-curricular learning opportunities, and public health leadership and expertise. All are tailored to support our students' well-being, persona; development and the health of the students.
Health and Wellness is every student's first choice for health care and health education. We lead the way of fulfilling the school's commitment to fostering well and vibrant learning students.
- To empower individuals to become stakeholders in their own treatment, promoting sense of ownership and involvement.
- Meet the social needs of isolated patients by providing a mechanism for social interaction, empathy and peer support.
- Rebuild patient's self-esteem and self-respect by de-stigmatizing their conditions.
- Facilitate an informal support network.
- Providing an informal forum for health promotion and education.
- To enhance residency applications
- To help you learn leadership skills.
- The club assist you to practice medical skills early.
- To succeed academically
- To promote network
FIRST AID AND BANDAGING
- Nose Bleeding
- Vital signs
- Animal Tissue
- Vertebrate Anatomy
- Invertebrate Anatomy
- Superficial or Surface Anatomy
- Comparative Anatomy
THE BASICS OF SOME DISEASE
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Hepatitis B
JOIN US EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY
3:30 - 5:00 PM
Powered by Froala Editor