Nurture holistic development in our young to excel and to enrich themselves to meet future demands.
A leading chess club, a preferred choice to develop young and healthy minds for a better tomorrow and embodiment of lifelong learning.
- To provide a welcome and relaxed atmosphere where club members can socialize while sharing their interest in the game of chess.
- To encourage casual, friendly competition so club members can practice and improve their chess skills
- To offer occasional organised chess tournament for competitive-minded chess members.
- To promote increased knowledge and understanding of the game of chess through occasional instructional sessions.
- It helps to exercise both sides of the brain
- It helps to develop problem solving skills
- Help develop critical thinking skills
JOIN US EVERY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY
3:30 - 5:00 PM
Powered by Froala Editor