Boarding Rules & Regulations
Rules for Residential Student
Rules and Regulations for the Boarding House
- Students are supposed to follow the schedule for the day as provided in the prospectus.
- No electrical gadgets are allowed in the boarding house (e.g. Fridge, cooker, rice cooker, Walkman, heater, microwave, hair dryer and mobile phone etc). A breach of this rule will mean a total Confiscation of the gadget(s).
- Ironing should be done only at designated places and time.
- Each student is to spend not more than 15 min in the bathroom.
- No males are allowed in female apartments/dormitories and vice versa.
- All students are expected back at the boarding house by 3:30pm
- All students are to make sure that their exeat cards are signed by the housemistress/ housemaster before they go home.
- Wearing of any un-prescribed dress is not allowed in the boarding house.
- All students are to observe siesta/rest hour.
- All students are to observe the required days and time allocated for visiting.